Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only in Florida.....

knewman19

Do you ever just feel the need to say gosh I really hate the state I live in? I mean my god are some of the people that live in this state are the DUMBEST people on planet earth..... between the child molesters, all around morons and these people....

Grandmother's remains lay in Clearwater storage unit - Tampa Bay Times

I really sometimes feel like I'm living in the land of the stupid! James I think you can back me up on this!

Every stinking day I get online and have to read something else about some dumbo in my state and the all around stupid things they do.

I recently started working at the place that deals with kids that are taken from the home and in therapy for what has been done to them and really it just kills my faith in humanity.... its just gone! The abuse that these kids suffer is unbelivable and really my one wish is to punch some of the "parents" in the face....

and I know this post might sound mean because there are a lot of great people who live in this state and also by calling people morons and stupid I don't literally mean people that may not be of the highest level of intelligence I mean people who do stupid things but I am really truly tired of having to deal with the bottom feeders in our society... and my job is making me realize just how many there truly are.

robinannhunt

Things like this happen in chicago all the time. You need to get a job at the circus, lol. Just kidding, it is a strange world. The city of Chicago has bodies in a refridgerator that have been there for a year because of budget shortfalls. We had a cemetary that sold gravesites more than once. We found bodies and parts of bodies in open field in cemetaries. People do strang things.

AdamJ

Man, since I am going into children's health/welfare/surgery we have had exposure to a lot of things that parents do to their children that make me SICK and want to vomit. This is not limited to just one state--it is all states and something drastic by the lawmakers needs to be done to the parents or whomever abuses a child physically or mentally. Some people do not deserve or should be parents/foster parents, etc.. and they should be treated like they treat the kids---and after seeing films, etc.. of some of these kids--I could be one to punish the parents------------------------They showed a couple that had 3 children and did not feed/cloth/etc them properly and abused them in all ways--even going so far to chain them to a fence in the back yard--until finally someone reported them---the kids were taken away and months later (after the parents went through therapy, etc..---LOL) the kids were given back to them------months later the cycle started again until the smallest (4 years old) was killed. What does it take to stop this??????????????????????

JB172

Kayla, you sure are right about strange things going on in this state.

Always something interesting going on.

knewman19

Oh robin I know it is in every state but it always seems like to me I get on CNN or FOX or whatever and read these stories and they are all in florida haha

JB172

Oh robin I know it is in every state but it always seems like to me I get on CNN or FOX or whatever and read these stories and they are all in florida haha

The giving thousands of dollars to Cubans who reach land while there are people who are actually BORN in the US and live in the state who don't things is just absurd.

liz278

I work in an elementary school and we had a six year old boy who was reported to CPS because his mom used a stun gun on him! This little boy had such anger issues that he was beating up kids in his class but when his mom would come he turned into a stuttering scared little boy. It was hard to not want to do the same thing to the mom that she was doing to the little boy. So yeah, these things happen everywhere and it's sad that if you want to adopt a child, you have to have a background check and home visits but parents who shouldn't be parents has their child returned to them when they finish "therapy". Something is wrong here!

nmbronefan

I suppose it could be worse as far as the coffin in the storage unit, the women did not tell her daughter until she was dying as well. I would imagine that the only reason they did not bury her is because they could not afford to buy a plot, which has become quite common these days because of tight budgets. The child abuse issue is horrible and it seems strange that the authorities so easily give children back to their parents without making completely sure that they are psychologically stable. The wrong people have kids sometimes and it is the children that end up paying the price with trauma, and psychological damage that takes years to reprimand.

Carrie&Taylor

I've read last year that an old woman's husband had died and she cut him up and put him in a floor type of freezer. Some how later she had died and there was a note in the freezer as to why her husband was in it. I guess her daughter was cleaning house or something found the freezer and the note said that she did what she did cause if it was found out that he died, his monthly checks would stop coming in and she would be out in the streets with no money.

medley123

Don't forget the Trayvon Martin case, that's also in FL... and such a tragedy :(

I used to live in FL and I used grad school as an excuse to leave. If you really don't like it, there are lots of other states to choose from, and scholarships can make an out-of-state education more affordable. The hardest part for me has been adjusting to colder weather...

Charles

Do you ever just feel the need to say gosh I really hate the state I live in? I mean my god are some of the people that live in this state are the DUMBEST people on planet earth..... between the child molesters, all around morons and these people....

Grandmother's remains lay in Clearwater storage unit - Tampa Bay Times

I really sometimes feel like I'm living in the land of the stupid! James I think you can back me up on this!

Every stinking day I get online and have to read something else about some dumbo in my state and the all around stupid things they do.

I recently started working at the place that deals with kids that are taken from the home and in therapy for what has been done to them and really it just kills my faith in humanity.... its just gone! The abuse that these kids suffer is unbelivable and really my one wish is to punch some of the "parents" in the face....

and I know this post might sound mean because there are a lot of great people who live in this state and also by calling people morons and stupid I don't literally mean people that may not be of the highest level of intelligence I mean people who do stupid things but I am really truly tired of having to deal with the bottom feeders in our society... and my job is making me realize just how many there truly are.

How dare you disrepectour state like we alot use florida fans alto bash you for this. You have no right to disrepect our state. Thats hurtful to all of florida fand. Shame on you buddy.

knewman19

How dare you disrepectour state like we alot use florida fans alto bash you for this. You have no right to disrepect our state. Thats hurtful to all of florida fand. Shame on you buddy.

um whatever.... I can say what I like about the state I live in whether you are from there or not and I have nothing to be ashamed of in saying what I did. when you work at a job where you deal with the worst of society you have these feelings

Charles

um whatever.... I can say what I like about the state I live in whether you are from there or not and I have nothing to be ashamed of in saying what I did. when you work at a job where you deal with the worst of society you have these feelings

perhaps you should move to panama city. thats a great place to live. But don't dare disrepect our good state. you just picked the wrong city. try again or think about panama city.

I'm planning on moving to Florida. There's bad everywhere. There's good everywhere. Right now, I'd lilke to remain POSITIVE. I don't think anyone deserves to lose their life. Tragic.