Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

opry051008 is Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carebear4eva

She knows why (She? Opry, are you a dude?)

Anyway, wanted to say a huge and very public "Thank You" to Opry051008, who helped me an incredible amount in the past few months, particularly the past week or so. Without going into details, she (HE?) managed to ensure that I didn't blow a cool $377 (and those are CANADIAN dollars, which, last I checked are worth more by approximately 0.000001% :p). Basically, I recklessly and nervously bought a whole bunch of tickets to the BA tour even though I knew that I'd be having my exams then...Got royally screwed over when my exam schedule came out and needed to sell them all. Dozens of complications arose, I had to go to a different city to pick up the tickets, didn't know how to get there, didn't know where to sell my tickets, didn't how much to sell them for, blah blah blah

And Jesus (I mean, Opry) was there every step of the way. Not once did she make me feel awkward or uncomfortable about asking her a question, even a visibly stupid one. More than once did she come to check on how I was doing.

I just got confirmation that I sold all of my tickets and even made a profit of a whopping $100 (again, CANADIAN dollars), which I will promptly invest into another concert. I am also confirmed as going to the Hamilton stop of the BA tour in late March.

If not for Jesus, I'd've lost the entire $377, and would probably have been so disillusioned with the concert-going process that I'd never have bought tickets again (or at least cut back royally!)

Thank you, Opry. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

*round of applause for Opry, dear CFs* :D

opry051008

Gosh thanks you guys but really, there's a lot of people on CF that help others out whenever they can, not only me. So you can just continue to call me Opry. lol.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I offend anyone by closing this thread but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.