Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over 20 stabbed in Pennsylvania high school

lolita55

yeah but not as thoroughly!!!

But they still can... Like 50% percent of people killed last year were killed with handguns... 13 or 14% where killed by knives.. I was listening to talk radio yesterday and heard this.. I am not sure about all of the stats, so you would have to go online and look... This is just in the US..

Audra

this was a scary situation, I live an hour away from Pittsburgh and I know that day was just insane with news stations around the area and finding out everything about what happened...thankfully no one was killed in this, but 3 of them are still in critical condition so hopefully they make a full recovery.

carebear4eva

The point cannot be stressed with regards to how different the situation would have been if the student had laid his hands on a carelessly stored gun.

adam1995

I live about 30-45 minutes from this school, and it's a terrible situation, it unfortunately had to put this quiet little town on the map. There are still 3 in critical condition and I send many prayers their way. I also, hope that the psycho who did this gets what's coming to him.