Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People Mag- 7 Life Lessons We've Learned From Country Stars

I love Carrie's slide! Even though like most critics People Mag was harsh in their review, it is still nice to see a little tidbit like this.
Academy of Country Music Awards, ACM Awards 2014: Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert : People.com

carrie-underwood-435.jpg

[h=4]CARRIE UNDERWOOD[/h]Lesson: You can take the girl outta the country … and she'll be just fine
The hills were alive with the sound of Underwood when she went from do-si-do to do-re-mi in NBC's live production of The Sound of Music. "I know I'm not Julie [Andrews]," the Academy of Country Music Awards double nominee told Entertainment Weekly before taking the stage in December. "Nobody is, and I would never pretend that I was … I know my place." That "place"? Anywhere her voice takes her.

Carrieflattsfan

I love Carrie's slide! Even though like most critics People Mag was harsh in their review, it is still nice to see a little tidbit like this.
Academy of Country Music Awards, ACM Awards 2014: Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert : People.com

carrie-underwood-435.jpg

[h=4]CARRIE UNDERWOOD[/h]Lesson: You can take the girl outta the country … and she'll be just fine
The hills were alive with the sound of Underwood when she went from do-si-do to do-re-mi in NBC's live production of The Sound of Music. "I know I'm not Julie [Andrews]," the Academy of Country Music Awards double nominee told Entertainment Weekly before taking the stage in December. "Nobody is, and I would never pretend that I was … I know my place." That "place"? Anywhere her voice takes her.

Love this, especially the last line.

Even though critics aren't always so kind to Carrie, I love that most still respect her amazing talent.