Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People Mag: Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed List- Carrie Underwood! :)

teesharky

jaylee50

It's great that we are all so different. I value your opinion, but I really like Carrie's gown more than Olivia's.

CarrieUFan1995

as much as i loved Carrie's dress. Olivia Wilde had the most gorgeous dress of the night. and one of the most gorgeous i have ever seen. <3

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/specials/goldenglobes/best-dressed/olivia-wilde-435.jpg
She did look great too. I also loved J.Lo's dress :)
Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2011! - ANGELINA JOLIE - Parties & Celebrations, Golden Globe Awards 2011, Red Carpet, Golden Globe Awards, Golden Globe Awards 2011 : People.com
And i cant forget about Sandra Bullock's new hair and dress!!! Shes one of my best dressed last night!

Last edited:

Claire2004

As usual I come in the forum after the event, lol. Carrie looks so beautiful. Love everything, her hair & makeup, the gown, the accessories. Gorgeous!
I love the looks of Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis and Nicole Kidman.
I didn't like the gowns of Emma Stone, Heidi Klum, and Christina Aguilera. And Julianne Moore's gown, oh my. lol

DizzyDollyDee

Carrie looked absolutely beautiful as usual - she never disappoints me. I think Carrie has the final say on what she wears so we can't always blame others. I've heard a bunch of times her say thats outfits will be delivered and she picks which she wants to wear. Course for an occasion like this she may have gotten very specific what she wanted to wear. This was very very exquisite. Would she have worn the same dress to the after parties?

OnceinaLifetime

Carrie looked absolutely beautiful as usual - she never disappoints me. I think Carrie has the final say on what she wears so we can't always blame others. I've heard a bunch of times her say thats outfits will be delivered and she picks which she wants to wear. Course for an occasion like this she may have gotten very specific what she wanted to wear. This was very very exquisite. Would she have worn the same dress to the after parties?
Sometimes celebs change into shorter dresses for after-parties, so she might have changed her dress.

bree

Loved Carrie's dress, sure I'm biased but the best of the night! So glad she made the list.

jerandjan

AND..............She was listed as #3.....ok so maybe that wasn't really specific or maybe it was. I choose to think it was. And she did wear the same thing to the after party!