Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People's Choice Awards 2015 - Determine the final nominees NOW!

cmuf2011

So anyways i was voting and when i was voting for favorite male artist my mind skipped the word male and read favorite artist and so know what i did in the box i typed Carrie Underwood. (Feel to free to laugh at my mistake).

Louisa

Congratulations to Carrie on her People's Choice Awards nomination. I'm voting as much as possible.

The Nanook

Voted.

A bit surprised that Miranda Lambert got in the overall Favorite Female Artist category. They must really be trying to give her more mainstream appeal. I hope she doesn't even advance to the next round to show that there is zero likelihood of her becoming a household name.

teesharky

Voted.

A bit surprised that Miranda Lambert got in the overall Favorite Female Artist category. They must really be trying to give her more mainstream appeal. I hope she doesn't even advance to the next round to show that there is zero likelihood of her becoming a household name.

Agree. But I think they base it on sales like the AMAs- and carrie has not had an album out since 2012. Mirabda released Platinum within the eligibility period.