Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People's Style Watch: Last Night's Look: Hit or Miss? Carrie's iHeartRadio style

teesharky

I really like the jacket actually. lol

But I think the problem is that taken out of context of the concert environment-- people are not "getting" this look. They are judging by the standards of someone walking down the street. Carrie would never wear this in every day life. She wore it for a ROCK CONCERT people! lol

They should be judging the look based on a costume for a rock concert-- where anything goes and the edgier or funkier the better-- not a fashion magazine. Heck-- put Lady Gaga's thong up there on this poll and see how she fares. lol

DizzyDollyDee

But I think the problem is that taken out of context of the concert environment-- people are not "getting" this look. They are judging by the standards of someone walking down the street. Carrie would never wear this in every day life. She wore it for a ROCK CONCERT people! lol

They should be judging the look based on a costume for a rock concert-- where anything goes and the edgier or funkier the better-- not a fashion magazine. Heck-- put Lady Gaga's thong up there on this poll and see how she fares. lol

You are priceless - what a vision!!:D

Gator

That's it! That's the problem -- Carrie had too much clothing on! :rolleyes: