Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perez Hilton Defends Carrie & Mike! :)

Ty

That isn't Perez. That's FitPerez. Some other blogger.

And...why do people care what that hog has to say about Carrie anyway?

Gator

Exactly. People need to give them a break. They no sooner think they have their new life together planned out, built a new house, and then everything gets turned upside down. At least they get to go to their "other home"!! Besides, I think a lot of good will come out of this move. :)

teesharky

That isn't Perez. That's FitPerez. Some other blogger.

And...why do people care what that hog has to say about Carrie anyway?

Fit Perez is stil run by Perez Hilton. It is his second website. It is still Perez.

He also has a site called Coco perez, for fashion, etc. lol

teesharky

He opened the new site. It is perez.

FitPerez.com | PerezHilton.com
sb_safeannotation.png

Oct 5, 2010 ... Have you checked out our new site yet???? FitPerez.com FitPerez.com FitPerez.com FitPerez.com FitPerez.com FitPerez.com Fitness, wellness, ...
perezhilton.com › Personally Perez - Cached

cpeTN89

I feel bad for Carrie that she is taking the heat for this. Carrie may have a lot of pull in the country music industry but Carrie has no pull over whether or not the NHL decides to trade someone. Glad Perez is sticking up for our girl and mike. BTW did he win his first game?

jbrown

My daughter and her friends who live in Ottawa really believe that Mike wanted to be traded to Nashville and Carrie had something to do with it and they wont listen to anything else. They were telling me that Carrie's sales are down 20%. I dont know where they got the idea. They are funny. I just laughed. I think Ottawa really felt the big loss of Mike because he is was an active member of the community and was invoved in lots of charities there.

rosie08

I think it is bull!! it was reported Carrie was very upset when she found out. just another thing to bash Carrie on.

jbrown

osie08;4133143 said:
I think it is bull!! it was reported Carrie was very upset when she found out. just another thing to bash Carrie on.

I totally agree with you. Carrie has no power over the NHL organization. They are just mad so they bash Carrie. I told that to my daughter too. I am gald the Predators won and Mike did very well and Ottawa won too.

m.chill99

Just because Mike leaves doesn't mean you have to take it on his wife!!! That's like when a man gets fired, a co-worker blames it on his wife! It makes no sense, childish, and stupid. Why can't they leave Carrie alone? It's not like Carrie forced him to leave or anythign!

Carrieflattsfan

That's so mean of people to blame Carrie! I can't believe people would actually blame her for that. I'm glad people have stuck up for her, and she's got Mike's full support. They know the truth, and that's all that matters.

pkc4rls

Did you all see that the radio station was just doing it as a joke or for publicity. They are pop they said and don't play her ever anyways and the local country station there does. They were not really banning her from their station because they don't play her anyway. BUT, it was not a very funny joke or stunt anyway. But yes, it is unfair that people are blaming her but maybe more will read the articles from like the papers from the guy on the Senators that made the decision and said they did not know and was not Mike's choice to be traded, etc. But that is to be expected when they don't read and just jump to conclusions because they look at it as how convenient that he all of a sudden went to a team in the town she lives. But they don't read that the Senators specifically asked the Nashville team to see if they would take him to be nice and for obvious reasons - but he was going to be traded regardless. But I read he asked a couple other teams also but was hoping Nashville would take him and they did, thank goodness.