Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play On Third Week at #1 in Australia

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Apparently it's 20m world wide! 14m would mean 1.5m have been sold outside of the States worldwide n that doesn't seem right. If someone can find on Pulse where UI is sitting @ on our pop charts that would be good! Thanks. 3 wks ago it was at 85 so I'd like to think it is in the 60s now and hopefully will chart in a few weeks top50.

Manchs

I'd like to see actual sales too, but I wouldn't be so excited about them :s I'll be very happy if PO gets a certification in Australia :)
She is doing great in Australia... might be at #1 for more weeks... Fearless, at #2, is kinda far from PO.

teesharky

That is very very cool! Thanx for keeping us informed!

How is Undo It doing on the radio charts these days? Thanx!

And I have one more question: do you Aussies get to watch the CMAS and/or ACMS? Thanx!

clh_hilary

Apparently it's 20m world wide! 14m would mean 1.5m have been sold outside of the States worldwide n that doesn't seem right. If someone can find on Pulse where UI is sitting @ on our pop charts that would be good! Thanks. 3 wks ago it was at 85 so I'd like to think it is in the 60s now and hopefully will chart in a few weeks top50.

1.5 million copies outside of the States seems right. It's not like she's even moved that much in Australia and Canada combined.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

When Carrie was in Australia some ppl said 14m n some said 20m! Somewhere in between prob. We will never know an exact amount! Hopefully UI debuts on country top30 tomorrow or in the next 2 weeks! We get to watch the CMAs which is fantastic but not the ACMs, CMTs at this stage. They aren't released for viewing outside the States however we get to see the ACAs! Like when Carrie won it's 6 awards last year! Lol :)