Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Come to Bayou Country Superfest 2012!

carriefann

Carrie, please come to the Bayou Country Superfest in Baton Rouge, Louisiana next year! 2012 marks the 3rd annual Bayou Country Superfest, and we would love it if you headlined! Over the past two years, we've had headliners Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Sugarland, Zac Brown Band, Trace Adkins, Billy Currington, and Kellie Pickler, who I hear is a good friend of yours! the fest is held in May, which we know is when you usually start your tour. Since you will be promoting a new album at that time, fans would love it if you stopped by! The fest is a two day event held in LSU Tiger Stadium, also known as Death Valley by passionate LSU fans. We've had thousands and thousands of fans pour into the stadium, all who love country music! I have never before seen you in concert, but i would love to some day soon! I hear you really put on amazing shows! The response has been overwhelming so far. We've also had rising country artists like Luke Bryan, Lee Bryce, Jason Michael Carrol, Josh Thompson, and Gloriana, to name a few. This fest rivals the CMA Music Fest held in Nashville. Indeed, the Fest has gotten so big we weren't sure if we would hold it in Louisiana again next year, but the Baton Rouge mayor has confirmed we will! It would be an honor if you came. You have many dedicated fans in Louisiana. Not only that, but we have had fans from virtually every state in the U.S.! The event has raised millions of dollars for our economy as well. Please consider attending!

Last edited: