Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray for Chardon

AdamJ

There was a shooting in my community today, at my high school. 5 were shot and one has been confirmed dead. One of my friends who was shot is in surgery now. Please keep everyone in your prayers! This is so tough for everyone.

Chardon High School Shooting: Official Statements | FOX8.com

My friend and I were between classes and heard the sad news. It is all over campus now. We are so sorry to hear this and our prayers are with all you kids, your parents and the injured and the family of the student that was killed. I go to Ohio State and we all know that this could happen anytime, anywhere. It is sad to know that you are not safe anywhere. You will all pull together and get back to normal again with time--but you will never forget this tragic occurance. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Daydreamer81

oh wow i had heard about this story today and thought it was just so horrific. All of you are definitely in my prayers

Ann055

There was a shooting in my community today, at my high school. 5 were shot and one has been confirmed dead. One of my friends who was shot is in surgery now. Please keep everyone in your prayers! This is so tough for everyone.

Chardon High School Shooting: Official Statements | FOX8.com

I'm so sorry for you...that you had to go through this horrible thing!! Prayers going out to you and all the families. Praying for your friend to come through the surgery ok and that all others are ok. So so sorry for the student that was killed. Such a senseless crime!!

Ace

I just saw this news ..this is soo soo sad.....my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families as well as the entire staffs and students at Chardon High School

Carrieflattsfan

This story was on the local news this morning, Cleveland is not too far from me. This is a terrible tragedy, and my prayers are with the victims and their families. I can't imagine what you all are going through right now. Hang in there and God Bless.

Suellen

I heard about the shooting this morning and will keep them in my prayers. Please let us know how your friend is doing.

CaReBeAr1463

thank you so much everyone, all the prayers mean so much. Tomorrow there is a candle lighting cermony taking place at my church that I will be attending. I just can't believe something like this has happened in such a small. quiet city. Usually were are known for getting a lot of snow, not terrible crimes like this. Thank you again for the thoughts and prayers!

robinannhunt

What a tragedy. You and your friends will not forget this. It is something that will make you grow inside. Good luck to your friend in surgery. My thoughts are with you.

Cps235

My thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends in the community during this difficult time.

JB172

I saw the news during my lunch hour earlier today, just horrible.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in Chardon.

Ann055

I heard that...so so sorry...keeping everyone in your community in my prayers...you all hold on to each other...

CaReBeAr1463

he is hanging in there. he went into surgery yesterday. the bullet was so close to hitting his spine but missed. he can't move his legs right now, theres a chance he may be paralyzed but hoping that isnt the case and he improves. he is still in the hospital. the other victim who got hit got released today and is home with her family tonight<3