Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PO Is Certified 2x Platinum

DaisyTweets

This may be a question that I'm the last one in the world that doesn't know the answer to but here goes -- does this just represent the physical CD or is Itunes included as well????

robinannhunt

does this certification only include US sales or worldwide? Last count I saw carrie was still 60,000 away from 2 million.

Certifications are based on shipments not sales so we have to guess when a certification might appear. Also the certification has to be applied for.

Anyway this is good news!!!

Zman312

Honestly guys, she is so close to 2 million copies sold, so of course the 2X platinum was going to happen soon. I wish they certified it earlier as it seems good to say 2X plaltinum CD... also at this day and age, it's such a huge accomplishment to reach 2X platinum!!!!

Pi314CA

Honestly guys, she is so close to 2 million copies sold, so of course the 2X platinum was going to happen soon. I wish they certified it earlier as it seems good to say 2X plaltinum CD... also at this day and age, it's such a huge accomplishment to reach 2X platinum!!!!

Agree. Same goes for UI achieving Platinum. And even LN.