Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possessionista Recaps CMA Awards 2011: Carrie Gets Her Own Section :)

teesharky

Possessionista Recaps CMA Awards 2011 Fashion-Country Music Is Love

Carrie Underwood deserves her own section, not only because there were so many looks, but so many great ones. With full disclosure, I’m a huge fan of Trish Townshend, Carrie’s stylist. So I was excited to see how Trish and Carrie put together this year’s show, and many of the looks didn’t disappoint. Carrie’s gold sequin red carpet dress by Reem Acra fit like a glove, rendering Carrie a bronzed goddess on the red carpet. And her architecturally constructed opening dress by Cengiz Abazolu was only upstaged by the Ryan Haber black and white pumps Carrie wore twice during the show. Carrie looked feminine and romantic in a floral Zuhar Murad and during her performance of Remind Me wore a black and gold maxi dress by George Chakra. My favorite Carrie Underwood dress of the night was a metal and chain mini dress by Mandalay.
Who was your best dressed for the 2011 CMAs? Worst? Did I forget someone? Leave it in the comments below.

carriecountrystar

I love how Carrie's looks all varied throughout the night. She definitely took more risks this year switching it up and making it memorable. :)

The metal and chain mini dress reminds me of a dancing dress (cha-cha). Imagine Carrie doing the cha-cha. haha!

HuiZ

The writer and I have pretty much the same taste haha!

Carrie should wear more Zuhar Murad.... I love the floral one she wore to Grammys few years back as well.

Carrieflattsfan

The writer and I have pretty much the same taste haha!

Carrie should wear more Zuhar Murad.... I love the floral one she wore to Grammys few years back as well.

I forgot about the floral dress; I thought it was beautiful. Honestly, I don't care for floral prints on any type of clothing (especially long gowns), but Carrie manages to chose classy and elegant choices that aren't over the top.

The pink floral dress she wore this year reminded me of the one she wore at the 2010 ACM's, which I loved.

carrie-underwood-11.jpg

carriefann

My favorite look of hers of the night was the Remind Me look...the hair, the dress, and you couldn't miss the leg sticking out! Ah, the legs! :p