Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible 5th single

What would you like for a 5th single?

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Chaser

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Relapse

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Clock Don't Stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Girl You Think I Am

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • What I Never Knew I Always Wanted

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Zach1998

Even though she made it pretty clear that Chaser isn't going to happen. I would LOVE for it to be a single. It just too good to be left as an album track. (Still salty she didn't perform it on tour)

gocountrymusic

I think my top 2 picks if there is a single number 5 are CCA and TGYTIA. Chaser would be up there too. I've decided that I'd rather have Carrie release an uptempo rocker as the next lead single (jumping the gun a bit) than have her release RR as the fifth single. If she does release it I'm looking forward to the live performance of it because it translates really well live.

I think LINLYA would also be a good choice, but I don't know if Carrie would go from releasing no love song singles to releasing two in a single era. I'd think she'd rather go with two songs where someone winds up dead. WINK would be probably be an easier choice for her team because she could just put the tour video together, but it wouldn't be my top choice. Mexico is fun and I do hope she performs it but I don't expect it as a single at all and don't think it would do that well. I am interested to see how Relapse would do. It isn't a favorite of mine or many here on the board but it is killing it with streams so I wonder what other people connect to with it.

Clock Don't Stop no please.

pklongbeach

I did not realize ST was that close to platinum. Is it already certified?

I am not very inspired for a 5th single to push it over the top!!

Kizmet311

I picked CCA and LINLYA, although TGYTIA or Chaser would also make me happy. I would LOVE for Chaser to be a single, but I'm not sure it would go over well on country radio and we know she isn't going to release just a pop single. TGYTIA is the song that caught me off guard on this album and occasionally I still tear up listening to it. But, I think CCA and LINLYA are the best two songs left on the album.

Claire2004

I voted for CCA and LINLYA.

My absolute favorites never get chosen as singles lol. For PO it was SWISLY, for BA it was Wine After Whiskey. So if the trend will continue, LINLYA will remain as an album track. Lol.

bluetb4

I voted for LINLYA.....that song tugs at my heartstrings, plus she sings it so beautifully. But, I won't complain about CCA being released as the 5th single.

ethelu

I picked CCA and LINLYA, although TGYTIA or Chaser would also make me happy. I would LOVE for Chaser to be a single, but I'm not sure it would go over well on country radio and we know she isn't going to release just a pop single. TGYTIA is the song that caught me off guard on this album and occasionally I still tear up listening to it. But, I think CCA and LINLYA are the best two songs left on the album.

I think TGYTIA would make a lot of people tear up. I would love for that to be the 5th single. My other picks would be CCA and Chaser. No RR or CDS.

_luvqry

I would love something different for 5th single. RR seems like other songs she released so I would go for CCA, TGYTIA or LINLYA

pklongbeach

WINKIAW would be a great sleeper. It would be similar to MS or ITYS. It would just be a great representation of her amazing voice. And her beautiful vocal interpretation.

ramb

I think they SHOULD release CCA given all the love the song got since day 1.
RR would be a safe and boring choice, at least for me.
LINLYA and Chaser are great, but I just don't see them as singles.
And I think we can dismiss all the other songs.

Team CCA here lol