Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Screening of Soul Surfer Tonight :)

hjj

As much promotion they are using Carrie hopefully she will be on the screen more than 5 mins. I so hope it appears in my area somewhere so I can see it on the big screen.

pklongbeach

I'm jealous!
I wish we could all get together and watch it as a group!
Can you imagine?
Us and Popcorn and a Carrie Movie. We'd freak!
I would be upfront on the floor with the T haters club and gaycarebear would be throwing popcorn at the back of my head all night.
What a blast!
I hope they enjoy it as much as we would. There's no way!

teesharky

^ lol You know what club I would be in. lol

We should pretend to be church pastors. We can invent some new sort of religion or something. lol (kidding)

teesharky

yay !! Thanx for posting that. I haven't checked my replies yet. That is another good review for Carrie. A different person tweeted that Carrie did good a few days ago. :)

Volcomlvr87

Another tweet from someone who was at the screening.

Great story. Great cast. Well-made film. I want to learn to surf now! Go see it April8. In the meantime google Bethany Hamilton. Incredible. 14 minutes ago via Echofon

There's a couple more tweets from people who were there, everyone seemed to really like it.

pklongbeach

Great. Sounds like people enjoyed it. Thats whats important.
This is not the kind of movie that you worry too much about reviews. They will always go in with a jaded view of things. Whats more important is if people respond to it. If people like it and even learn something, than it is a hit in my book!

lab

WOW!!! I love the praises to Carrie and the other casts and also the story and the film, so far. YOU CAN NOT BUY the "PUBLICITY GENERATED BY CHURCH LEADERS AND CLERGY MEMBERS".

jbrown

I am too excited to watch this movie and Carrie of course and now please. April seems a long time too wait.

lab

When I saw Carrie at the "Temporary Home Music Video", I know already that time that Carrie WILL BE GREAT, IN "ACTING" in "Soul Surfer". Carrie can convey emotions WITHOUT THE HELP OF MUCH DIALOGUE, superbly, and gave an EXCEPTIONALLY "NUANCED" PERFORMANCE in the "Temporary Home" music video. Then, when she used "DIALOGUE" at her grandfather's hospital bed ...... LOTS OF TEARS WERE FLOWING THROUGH MY EYES!!!

I am NOW convinced that the movie "Soul Surfer", ITSELF, is A BEAUTY, besides the FACT THAT "THE STORY OF BETHANY HAMILTON IS VERY POWERFUL"!!!