Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-season!!

clarkie

Any one been watching the pre-season games?? how bout those pats? lol what team are you rooting for?

buckeyecarriefan

The only reason I know what your Pats did is because they did it to the Jags.

I'm rooting for the Lions and Jaguars. Other than that I can't say I care about games that don't count.

clarkie

lol i love the pre-season because it shows what teams are ready for the regular season and how well the draft picks are. haha I guess you gotta be a really big fan to be excited for the games that don't count.

buckeyecarriefan

I used to get excited about the preseason. Then 2008 happened. Lions go 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 regular season.

It's a valuable tool for evaluating young guys though, and of course needed to get guys in shape. I watch the games and stuff, because it's football and I've (usually) missed it by then. I just get too excited over it.

clarkie

I used to get excited about the preseason. Then 2008 happened. Lions go 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 regular season.

It's a valuable tool for evaluating young guys though, and of course needed to get guys in shape. I watch the games and stuff, because it's football and I've (usually) missed it by then. I just get too excited over it.

ouch!! that's rough lol i just recently got into football in the past 2 years so i'm still in the new fan stage, excited over everything and still learning how everything works. First preseason i've actually watched this year and ofcourse my team is new england and they did fantastic last week lol even without brady. So i'm hoping the rookies are just as good for tonight's game.

buckeyecarriefan

Tonight, I care. Lions-Browns, most of my friends are Browns fans. This is bragging rights. Plus the Tigers and Indians are playing in baseball. We have 2 chances to shut those Cleveland a-holes up tonight.

clarkie

Tonight, I care. Lions-Browns, most of my friends are Browns fans. This is bragging rights. Plus the Tigers and Indians are playing in baseball. We have 2 chances to shut those Cleveland a-holes up tonight.

cleveland blows (i'm guessing) lol i'll see you next saturday then when the pats vs lions, should be an interesting game.

buckeyecarriefan

cleveland blows (i'm guessing) lol i'll see you next saturday then when the pats vs lions, should be an interesting game.

Can't wait for that either. Not often the Lions get national attention on a non Thanksgiving game, so preseason or not that's a can't miss game for me.

clarkie

i watched some of the jags game before the pats game started, man that's a brutal beating they are taking so far

buckeyecarriefan

Lions are looking great. 3rd game of the preseason, if any, is usually the most important, because the starters will play the longest and it's basically the one game that teams run through things they plan on doing in the regular season. Next week will be mostly backups once again because you don't want to risk starters getting hurt.

clarkie

Lions are looking great. 3rd game of the preseason, if any, is usually the most important, because the starters will play the longest and it's basically the one game that teams run through things they plan on doing in the regular season. Next week will be mostly backups once again because you don't want to risk starters getting hurt.

yea brady is getting way too much pressure on him, i perfer the backup's lol