Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with CarrieUnderwood.fm

JDGALLO

Dear Carrie, How are you doing? I just wanted you to be aware of the problems that I have been having with you CarrieUnderwood.fm fan club. I have been a member since 2007, and when I tried to renew my membership this year with my pre-paid credit card ( my only source of income right now is unemployment and I used my last check to put money on my pre-paid credit card to pay for the fan club) and only had enough money on the card to cover the cost of the membership. When I tried to process the credit card, it did not go through and I received a message to try it again. Unbeknownst to me, each time the fan club charged my credit card a $1 hold authorization fee which cost my bank to charge my account $1 transaction fee (for a total of $4), so now there is not enough money on my credit card to pay for the membership and neither your fan club nor my bank will reverse the fees, so I can join. Apparently, your fan club cares more about $2 than your fans. I unable to join the fan club, sorry :) I thought you should know. Joseph Gallo

p.s. you will be happy to hear that your fan club came through and gave me a free one yer membership

Last edited: