Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for OFC Members??

Carrieflattsfan

I've been a member of the OFC for a few weeks, and I've heard Carrie replies to threads on the message board quite a bit.
I'd like to see what kinds of things she posts for fans (besides her blog), but I don't want to go through every thread on the board. Does anyone know an easier way I can find Carrie's replies to fans?
:)

Daydreamer81

Go to the message board then go under search, then click advanced search and where it says searched by user enter CarrieUnderwood (that's her username). Change one of the options to show the results as posts instead of threads and then you'll find every post carrie has reply to. I hope that made sense.

Carrieflattsfan

Go to the message board then go under search, then click advanced search and where it says searched by user enter CarrieUnderwood (that's her username). Change one of the options to show the results as posts instead of threads and then you'll find every post carrie has reply to. I hope that made sense.

It worked perfectly!! Thank you. ;)