Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question To All Of You :)

diva101

hey guys! Do you think that Carrie and Steven will do their performance again on AI this week? I just wanna hear your thoughts =)) I'm having good vibes with this idea :p

since AI will do Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame... Aerosmith was inducted in 2001, maybe they could share the stage once again :)

What they did on The ACMs was like a Rock concert in the 90's =)) full of energy!

diva101

maybe they'll just show their performance on Idol :) But it would still be awesome to see Carrie and Steven again live!

thunder92

hmm it would be cool if they showed the performance on tv but to do it again? idk

only bc the performance was soo great I feel like it wouldnt be the same....maybe if they did a different song idk

supercarriefan

I'd rather they didn't given that it wouldn't even be a week since we saw the performance the first time...it wouldn't be as exciting. If Carrie does appear on Idol this week with Steven, I'd rather they do something different. A second guest performer hasn't been announced though to my knowledge (Constantine Maroulis is apparently appearing as the Idol guest), so I was wondering if Aerosmith was going to appear on Idol for Rock Week...I don't know...just a thought :).
I would love for Steven and Carrie to something on the finale though.

fatboy1998

This may sound odd but I hope they do not. Things sometimes just come together at a time and place that makes it so special. I don't think you can duplicate that moment. I am just happy that it did happen, and was able to see a special moment in music.
If I was guessing I would think Steven would perform with one of the finalist on AI, after all it is their time.

abbeyjones18

I would really love it, but Carrie did sing Undo It on Idol last season, and I personally doubt she would sing it again. But, who knows? I would rather have Carrie sing something else, though... :)

gran29

Maybe they would just sing the "Walk This Way" portion of it. If Idol doesn't recognize it in some way they're making a HUGE mistake. It was a defining moment and they should capitalize on it. It would only benefit Idol.

supercarriefan

Maybe they would just sing the "Walk This Way" portion of it. If Idol doesn't recognize it in some way they're making a HUGE mistake. It was a defining moment and they should capitalize on it. It would only benefit Idol.

I'm sure Ryan will at least mention it on Wednesday or Thursday. I wouldn't necessarily expect a clip to be shown or anything though. I don't really see how it would benefit Idol...it would have benefitted Idol if it had happened on their stage, but it happened on the different stage on a different network. I don' t think it would be a mistake if they didn't mention, but rather a bit of an oversight given that people are still talking about the performance.

nccountrygal

Well Constantine is still the only performer mentioned so far as performing on Thursday and the show is an hour long. They usually have two performances on Thursday night so maybe they will at least show it again.

gran29

If they let it be known ahead of time they're going to sing together, I'm sure the ratings would go way up. Idol is all about ratings and numbers it seems. lol

aussiefan_21

Yeah I'd have to agree they won't sing again, definitely a once off thing! It was so awesome that if they did it again it may not be as good coz we know what to expect. They'll definitely mention it or show a little bit ... or perhaps sing an entirely different song??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

carrieidol1

I think they should go to every length possible to show it again... but not a new performance. Although I'd love that....

What if it were a surprise, except the other way. Steven opens up with one of his biggest hits and then Carrie comes out and they collaborate on a Carrie ballad... That would be so different and great... ??? Just saying, it's possible!

carrietakethewheel

I think there will definitely be a mention on Idol tomorrow or Thursday night (and they might show a clip of the performance), but I don't think they'll perform the duet again.... Unless if it'd probably be a different song? Don't know. xD But, I agree with what fatboy1998 said; you really can't duplicate that moment. :)

opry051008

I agree with a lot of you here. I sure hope they don't try to re-create that performance, it was magical. I sure would love them to show a bit of the YouTube video or at least mention it. :)

epicamends

There's no way they could reproduce it. So many factors went into making the duet so amazing, and it would be impossible to recreate all those factors.

If Steven and Carrie were to duet again on Idol, I'd rather it be a different song, which hopefully would explode the same way their Walk This Way duet is doing. :D