Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Randy Travis - "Randy Travis" (Anniversary Celebration) Era

Gator

Randy Travis - "Randy Travis" (Cracker Barrel) Era

New Randy Travis CD out today

Monday, May 2, 2011 – Randy Travis releases his new CD today exclusively with Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. "Randy Travis" contains nine hits and three previously unreleased songs.

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project. "Randy Travis" is available starting today at all Cracker Barrel locations nationwide.

"After touring quite a number of our country's military bases and performing repeatedly for our troops, I can tell you that there is nothing as rewarding as doing these shows for our service men and women," said Travis. "The love they have for this country is inspiring, and I am glad that Cracker Barrel, where I, myself, like to eat, is supporting such a worthwhile project."

Songs are:
1. Forever and Ever, Amen
2. No Place Like Home
3. 1982
4. Better Class of Losers
5. I Told You So
6. I'm Free - Previously Unreleased
7. Forever Together
8. It's Just a Matter of Time
9. She's Okay and I'm Okay - Previously Unreleased
10. Deeper Than the Holler
11. Three Wooden Crosses 12. This Song Doesn't Rhyme - Previously Unreleased

New Randy Travis CD out today

Last edited:

clh_hilary

"Randy Travis" sold 7356 copies last week (+16%, last last week it had sold 6318 copies), sales in total is 13674 copies.

Ranking is from #80 to #61.

Suellen

Randy will be on HSN (Home Shopping Network) for an exclusive concert on May 25th, 9PM, ET

"Be there as acclaimed music pioneer Randy Travis celebrates 25 years of genuine country with the exclusive debut of his Anniversary Celebration CD, Randy's Cooking Memories on the Road cookbook, and his collector's edition acoustic guitar."