Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation

Farawayhills

It's seldom easy, and often sad when a relationship ends - but if the couple had reached the point when they had to separate, I'm glad that they managed to separate with privacy, several months before it became public news.

pklongbeach

...the empire continues to crumble....
I like Reba a lot and respect her both as a musician and as a person (in so much as I know). I will always want to see her happy. Go Tour Girl!! We all love you.

And PLEASE I beg of you... take back the hosting duties of the ACM's!! They are completely unwatchable.... and I have a feeling I am going to have to watch them this year Wink!

teesharky

Poor Reba. She is a class act. I don't know too much about Narvel except that he has too much power in Nashville. This will be awkward for Kelly Clarkson now, given that she is married to Narvel's son, yet loves Reba.

I definitely did not see this coming at all. There were no rumors of problems like with Blake and Miranda.

Wow the power couples are crumbling. Hope Tim and Faith can make it through the storm. They seem happy though.

If I were Mike and Carrie-- I would go on a romantic trip together ASAP and never let this happen to them. (sad)

adam1995

Truly a shock, as a huge Reba fan, this is crazy and sad. One thing is fact, this situation will be handled with so much more class than a certain other country ex-couple. It seems that they said they will support each other, I can see this being amicable. I still believe that you guys give Narvel too much credit. I see no reason that he would influence any award show.

teesharky

^ Agree. Reba is a class act. She will not allow the pathetic shannanigans that took place with Blake/Miranda.

Smokyiiis

Wow this one was totally unexpected and absolutely shocking to me. They've been together since the stone ages! (Just kidding but my gosh a LONG TIME) and seemed very secure in each other.