Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Carpet Report Card - Carrie Underwood

CarrieUFan1995

1675143201_9299549464.jpg

next photo photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage.com - 2011

Carrie Underwood
Grade: B+

Golden girl Carrie Underwood knows she can never go wrong in a sparkling strapless gown by Badgley Mischka. While she looks beautiful, we’d really like to see the country star take a fashion risk every once in a while.

Red Carpet Report Card photos - 68th Annual Golden Globes on omg! on Yahoo!

teesharky

I loved her look last night, and I am personally glad she didn't take a big risk or go funky, as the fashion people would have been all over her for their worst dress look.

This was her first Golden Globes awards, so better she fit in and went more classy, elegant like she did, then stand out in a bad way with some funky weird outfit.

Some of the gowns there were pretty awful, though most were lovely.

Ty

Carrie's been taking plenty of risks lately. I think for this particular event going 'safe' was for the best.

Jade_kt

Yeah Carrie went w/ a safe look but was still beautiful. The only thing I would have changed is the hair. The hair was just okay for me but still nice though. Either way, Carrie was still one of the best dressed there and definitely not on the worst dress but when is Carrie ever on the worst dress list? Not many if at all.

epicamends

Considering it was her very first GG awards, I am glad she kept it classy and didn't go too risky. She has taken risks in the past - the 2009 PCAs, some of her CMA dresses, etc. I think she feels more comfortable taking risks in her own world, but at such a big award show, it was better to keep it classy and simple. And she looked stunning :)

teesharky

Considering it was her very first GG awards, I am glad she kept it classy and didn't go too risky. She has taken risks in the past - the 2009 PCAs, some of her CMA dresses, etc. I think she feels more comfortable taking risks in her own world, but at such a big award show, it was better to keep it classy and simple. And she looked stunning :)

agree. I think she needed to give a good 1st impression last night in this new world, and she did. Maybe next time she can be more daring, but I am personally relieved she was conservative after seeing
Helena Bonham Carter's dress. lol

CarrieUFan1995

Were so close! lol

Angelina Jolie
25%
Anne Hathaway
19%
Halle Berry
17%
Olivia Wilde
18%
Carrie Underwood
21%

1739 people voted in this poll

CarrieFanx12

I would definitely give her an A+, i loved her dress. Some of the dresses people wore were really ugly and i don't know why they would ever where that.

smith01

I loved her look last night, and I am personally glad she didn't take a big risk or go funky, as the fashion people would have been all over her for their worst dress look.

This was her first Golden Globes awards, so better she fit in and went more classy, elegant like she did, then stand out in a bad way with some funky weird outfit.

Some of the gowns there were pretty awful, though most were lovely.

Totally agree! They would have crushed her if she took a risk!!

I thought she looked amazing. Classy and classic!