Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Carpet Report Card - Carrie Underwood

The Nanook

I actually don't really like her look for this one, especially her hair. But I agree it's better she keep it classy for her first GG.

reneeb

i LOVED the dress but hated the hair. i don't like how she had those two stands of hair hanging by her ears. that was really unnecessary but either way she looked beyond beautiful :)

dreamer11

Voted;)
Which leading lady looked best at this year's ceremony?

Angelina Jolie 24% Anne Hathaway 20% Halle Berry 17% Olivia Wilde 17% Carrie Underwood 22%

pklongbeach

2nd only to A.Jolie. Not bad.
I think she was right to keep it toned down and classy this year.
Carrie is the queen of descreet, and I think to come to a thing like the GG's with somethng that is saying "look at me" is just not her style.
Carrie will always be in that predictament where if she goes outside the box people clobber her but if she plays it safe they say she should take risks.
She always does what she feels comfortable in and I think that is the best way to go.
The one actress in that red strapped thing, spoke about having so many regrets the night before that she picked such a "reveiling" dress for the GG's.
I don't want Carrie ever second-guessing herself like that.
She takes lots of risks at the CMA's and we ourselves clobber her. Can you imagine what the fashion police would do?
Carrie is a georgous girl and enjoys "dressing up pretty". Thats just who she is.
I would kind of like her to "go all out" one year on the red carpet, but I gureentee you they would pan her.