Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remind Me...iTunes....Album only

jaylee50

This is country music is now available on iTunes in the US. The only song listed as album only is Brad's duet with Carrie.
It was the same with the song "Ever Ever After...album only. They know Carrie sells albums, but I don't want the whole album. I'm not liking this. :(:p

I feel the same! I wanted it to shoot to the top as just a regular song, sort of like Love the Way You Lie did before it was a single, but I was like nooo!!!

undrwood9098

I'm sure it will be released as a single so it can chart independently and sell like hotcakes, rather than being attached to the album.

teesharky

Carrie just blogged and said we won't be hearing Remind Me live on tv for quite some time.

So that means, no Idol performance, no CMA Fest performance, no CMT AWards performance. Bummer.

I wonder what is going on with that? Why would they waste such a great opportunity to promote the song?

I am very confused. They are losing out on HUGE promo opps for the song.

With it not even on itunes, this is very very strange.

Jade_kt

Well I downloaded Brad's album because of Remind Me and cause I like Brad. So far I'm enjoying his whole album.

jaylee50

I'm tempted to buy the whole album, but mostly for the song "Remind Me". I wish I could just buy RM to show other singers the power of having Carrie as a duet partner. I had never heard of Rascal Flatts until Carrie sang with them on Idol. Same thing about Jaime O'Neal when Carrie sang the duet "Does he love you" with her. As a result of Carrie, I like both. Carrie was a huge boost to reigniting Randy Travis's career, well IMO. As I'm writing this, I just realized, others do realize the rewards of having Carrie as a duet partner, that's why is Album Only.