Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*****RIP Pappy******

Carrie Country

I've known this great man since the old Dixie Chicks board on CMT we defended them together against the haters long before anybody even heard the name Carrie Underwood!

pklongbeach

Oh no!!

I am so sorry.

Pappy brought so many smiles and chuckles.

IF Carrie sings for anyone it is souls like his who will meet eternal peace in assurance in the words that she has sung.

This was indeed a temporary home, and he is finally Home At Last!

Smokyiiis

Wow, just saw this. I remember Pappy from the CMT boards too. He welcomed me with open arms when I first turned to country music in the late 80's I believe. All I can say is he's making all those souls around him laugh like crazy. I'll miss you Pappy!

Ann055

Oh, no -- I just saw this. "...He looks up and says I can see God's face..." "...don't cry for me..." Even Our Girl had trouble keeping it together when she accepted her Triple Crown Award, but she was PERFECTION when she sang Temporary Home.

It is so hard for me not to cry...Pappy was such a wonderful, kind, funny man and always said nice things to us. He will surely be missed.

RIP Pappy