Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1: Good Girl vs. Blown Away (Let's try this again!)

Round 1: Good Girl vs. Blown Away

• Good Girl

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Blown Away

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cole

Ok. The last attempt at this was a flop, because my laptop shut off before I could add the poll. It is supposed to be a poll.

Same rules as before. In this round, GG faces off against BA. You have 10 days to vote. The winner will go on to face TBC, and so on and so forth. And I want to do this for each album!

allamericangirl8

Good Girl by quite some distance. I can't resist the (very) slightly raspy, "He's no GOOD, girl, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE? HE'LL TAKE YOUR HEART AND BREAK IT; LISTEN TO ME, YEaaaah." One of Carrie's finest moments.

countrymusicfan15

This is very very tough! At one point, GG was my fav on the album (now it's SYA), but BA has consistently been one of my top 3 favs. I'm gonna go with...............Blown Away!

gocountrymusic

I loved the way Carrie rips into Good Girl, but Blown Away still gets my vote. I think her vocal delivery in BA was even more amazing.

cole

Alright, a week is long enough, I think. I'm pulling this poll early -- Blown Away wins with 67% of the vote! Now, on to face TBC......