Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1: Good Girl vs. Blown Away

cole

Here's how it works. Each track goes head to head, and the winner goes on to face the next track. Whichever wins this goes on to face TBC.

clh_hilary

"Blown Away" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL.

Farawayhills

Still "Good Girl" for me
(BA is certainly good, but GG has the edge, both on innovative musical variation and on a remarkably challenging vocal)

rainbow1

I've got to go with GG too, if this is just between the two! I kind of worry about a casual audience understanding what BA is all about, if they don't have the words at hand. I've had to explain it to several people! Of course, if and when they see the vid...that will probably be easier.

supercarriefan

My vote goes to Good Girl. I love both songs, but I have a renewed love of GG right now especially. Plus, a few people have got to vote for it, right lol?

I don't know that any song on the album will win against Blown Away.

carriecountrystar

My vote goes to Good Girl. I love both songs, but I have a renewed love of GG right now especially. Plus, a few people have got to vote for it, right lol?

I don't know that any song on the album will win against Blown Away.

TBC can give BA a run for its money. TBC ruled in the album track elimination game - which is no surprise as TBC is one of the strongest if not, THE strongest song on the album. :D

supercarriefan

TBC can give BA a run for its money. TBC ruled in the album track elimination game - which is no surprise as TBC is one of the strongest if not, THE strongest song on the album. :D

Yeah, but everyone is all hyped up about BA right now due to it being the next single. I'd love to see TBC beat it, but I have my doubts. Hopefully, I'll be surprised.