Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10: Cowboy Casanova vs Unapologize

Cowboy Casanova vs Unapologize

• Cowboy Casanova

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Unapologize

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercarriefan

CC is on a winning streak. After defeating Change in the last round, it goes up against Unapologize. I think we all know how this one is likely to turn out :p.
Only a few more rounds left!

thunder92

Im thinking I will be in the minority here, but Unapologize.

It may be very 'pop' but the writing is awesome and its very different for Carrie. One of my all time favorites

Pitocco

Ive always thought Unapologize was a kindda sloppy song, specifically the chorus. I think the production kindda drowned it; I think it would have made a KILLLEEERRR piano ballad or accousitc ballad. Still though, CC all the way

Schrodinger

This is now like a political election you; have a choice between the lesser of two evils, because all the good candidates were knocked out in the primaries. This is what happens when the Philistines run amuck :rolleyes:

Carrieflattsfan

I'm voting for the lesser of two evils; my vote goes to "Unapologize."

Both are very pop-leaning, but I like the creativity of the lyrics and the production of "Unapologize" a bit better. CC, while great, is a bit too overproduced/dance pop for me. It burned on me quickly, actually.

Fantastic live song, though. ❤

epicamends

I never really got much of a pop vibe from CC. It's very country-rock IMO. And I love it. Unapologize, while I love the lyrics, I have never been super fond of the melody or production of it. So my vote definitely goes to CC.

xboom28x

It's so weird that Unapologize is so polarizing among fans. Either you love it or hate it. Very interesting.

That said, I voted Unapologize. While I love CC very much and it was a terrific opening number to the Play On tour, I was especially bummed when the band started to play the instrumental to "Unapologize" only to cut it off and start a new song. Oh well. I knew it wasn't on the set list but I still held out hope for a surprise.