Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3: Blown Away vs. See You Again

Round 3: Blown Away vs. See You Again

• Blown Away

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • See You Again

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Nanook

BA probably is the universally best song on the album, but it might loose out to something later on in the tracklist just because people here might get tired of BA winning.

allamericangirl8

I love Blown Away, but I also adore a lot of songs that fly under the radar. SWISLY is beautiful, but I was never in awe over it, either. It's a bright spot on Carrie's weakest album;
I tend to see that as a factor in all the praise, too.

In my opinion, WAW blows SWISLY outta the water, but it doesn't mean SWISLY is weak.

I agree with Nicole about Forever Changed & GIG; two of my favorites on the album. Both are so underated; two exquisite vocal performances from Carrie and both show a marked maturity. I'll also throw WAY in there as a beautiful, underated track. Carrie's vocals are a cut above & so emotional. Iove that Carrie wears her heart on her sleeve and isn't afraid to pour herself into the music now. I can honestly say I wouldn't have believed Carrie could pull off these songs 7 years ago, but she's come so far. I love that she's not afraid to sing what she wants without fear. Confidence suits her well.

The thing about WAY is, for me, her low vocals are the real star of the song, not the high ones. If the high ones didn't exist, I really wouldn't miss them. The low ones are just so cool. They're so... confused. I love that. There's a little bit of anger in 'em, too. There's just so much in those vocals I can't.

cole

I would pull this poll early, but I promised you guys a week to vote. :/ So we just have to sit and watch See You Again take this bloody beating.

cole

Alright, 6 days of voting. The poll closes tomorrow, and See You Again is so far behind, I highly doubt it can muster up another 22 votes to win....so we're moving on!

Blown Away undoubtedly moves on to round 4, after a landslide.