Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3: Undo It vs What Can I Say

Undo It vs What Can I Say

• Undo It

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • What Can I Say

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercarriefan

Your reigning champ Undo It is now facing off against the seemingly popular What Can I Say. Which song will get to advance and which song will be left in the dust?

Just to let everyone know where we stand with results so far: Play On and Songs Like This have both been eliminated.

Poll is closing in 5 days.

countrymusicfan15

SWISLY fans this is our chance to knock WCIS out and pretty much guarantee a 1st place finish for SWISLY, the BEST song Carrie has ever recorded!!!! Let's do it!!!!

PRGuy79

This is hard because these songs are so-o different. Each one prompts different feelings/emotions. But, after thinking about it, I went with What Can I Say because of how beautiful it is and because of Carrie's awesome duet with Sons of Sylvia. That was truly something special.

On another note, things have been really quiet lately with Sons of Sylvia and I read on Wikipedia that Interscope Records dropped them from their roster in February. Is that true? Does anyone know if there are new opportunities on the horizon for them? Ashley, especially, is super-talented. What a musician and vocalist! And I know that he is close to Carrie from his days as her back-up singer. I wish the best for them! They are a great band. For some reason, they just didn't catch on with radio. I think the label didn't know how to market them.

supercarriefan

SWISLY fans this is our chance to knock WCIS out and pretty much guarantee a 1st place finish for SWISLY, the BEST song Carrie has ever recorded!!!! Let's do it!!!!

Oh my. I would love if people just look at the matches as they come. I encourage people to pick the song they actually prefer out the two :).

Marie2011

What can i say, something about Ashley dressin up as Santa, to prank Carrie made that performance memorial so WCIS it is.

gocountrymusic

What Can I Say for me. I already said why I would not choose Undo It but focusing on WCIS... I remember first hearing the song and thinking to myself that this could be Carrie's NYN for some reason (I believe it was the polished production choice). Besides the production choice I love the way she sings, she pushes her voice but that pulls back right before you think she's going to hit belter-mode. The whole song is definitely one of the highlights of the album. I think its biggest competitor will be SWISLY, but don't be surprise if dark horses like Temporary Home, This Time and maybe even Cowboy Casanova have a shot.

Schrodinger

I like Undo It but I have to go with WCIS. The problem is I hate the way these songs make me feel - such a damn romantic. So I have to use this version.

countrymusicfan15

I have absolutely NO idea what I will do if TT and SWISLY face off against each other. Although I think SWISLY is by far the best song Carrie has ever recorded, TT is my all-time personal fav and I don't know that I could vote against it lol

For some reason, I just have never gotten into WCIS. And I have tried! I actually listened to it like 5 times in a row once...it's good but just never quite clicked with me.

Pitocco

i am sooooooooo torn on this one!!!!

I personally relate to Undo It more because I DEFINITELY have someone who I wasted a year and a half with and completely wish I could hit a big fat UNDO button on it!! (plus, you simply change the word "boy" to "oh" in the chorus, there is no further gender association in the song :p) Plus, this one ROCKS live. HOWEVER, What Can I Say is breathtaking. It also reminds me how SOS should have STAYYYEED COUNTRY rather than taking an alternative rock-ish/coldplay-ish style :(

I will decide on this later!! :p

supercarriefan

lol I think we all know it was gonna come down to SWISLY and WCIS in the end :p

I'm doing random order and really trying to pair songs up in such a way that we won't end up with such a predictable result. Honestly, I'll be a bit annoyed if yet another PO poll ends with SWISLY and WCIS lol.

maddkat

Staff member
Zero contest , WCIS all the way
UI, while great in concerts, is a horrible song imo

thunder92

This is difficult for me. Both songs are in the middle of the group for me so its hard to decide. I will make up my mind in a minute lol

WCIS is a much better song, no denying that but I dont know which I like better.