Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4: Blown Away vs. Do You Think About Me

Round 4: Blown Away vs. Do You Think About Me

• Blown Away

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cole

3 rounds, 3 victories for fan favorite Blown Away! After crushing See You Again in our last round, this week Blown Away moves on to fight the sweet and innocent Do You Think About Me. This should be an interesting round to watch, as both songs are clear fan favorites here! I can't wait to see you all bickering amongst each other. :p Just don't turn too ugly. So, who will it be? Champ Blown Away? Or newcomer Do You Think About Me? You guys have all the votes, all the power, all the say. 6 or 7 days to vote, depending on how spread out the votes are.

Farawayhills

I like DYTAM, but I don't think it's as innovative or as layered in musical texture as BA, so I'm going for "Blown Away" again

(That's not to say, though, that I think BA is the automatic winner on the whole album - for me, it's one of the best seven, but I've already rated two songs more highly, and there's one coming up soon that I find hard to beat) :)

epicamends

Ugh, now it starts to get really difficult. :( I absolutely LOVE Do You Think About Me, and I really hope it's a single at some point, but I have to give BA the vote again. It's just so different and innovative. And as Carrie said, it was the catalyst for the whole album.

gocountrymusic

Oh man, both are really strong tracks. Subjectively Blown Away is definitely more innovative when it comes to production, but I just love how breezy and happy Do You Think About Me is without being cheesy at all.

supercarriefan

I voted for DYTAM because I don't want to see it get completely clobbered in the vote lol. Both songs are great...actually that's a problem with all the songs: they are all some of the best Carrie has ever recorded, so it is hard to make a choice.

The Nanook

Aside from TBC, SYA, and DYTAM, I think the only songs that have a shot of beating BA are GIG and WAW, and maybe even OWT.

allamericangirl8

I voted for DYTAM because I genuinely prefer it to Blown Away.

The thing about DYTAM is that it's, like, THE song that'll put a smile on your face every single time. It's like AAG. It gives you that warm feeling in the pit of your stomach that picks you up no matter how low you are. I can't pinpoint what it is about the song the way I could with TBC, but well, I mean, how many songs can do that to you? Pick you up from your lowest low? Honestly, I was amazed when I discovered AAG and it did that to me, and now Carrie has two songs like that? Carrie is a special girl indeed. She can make you feel emotions that you don't have want to feel.

I'm on a tangent now, but anyway, DYTAM gets my vote because it makes me happy. And besides, the lyrics are way better. Not knocking BA, but DYTAM has some of the best lyrics on the album, second only to Forever Changed.

gfish619

I'm going for dytam love that song it is such a radio friendly song! It actually took awhile for me to love ba but I'm loving it now.

simonplay

The most easy poll ever ! lol DYTAM its for me the most boring song in the album and BA its the most amazing song EVER ! so my vote its for Blown Away ! :D

cole

I'm surprised so many people are going with Blown Away....I guess I overestimated DYTAM :/

cole

I'm leaving the site, so I'm going to leave the rounds in charge of Nicole, if she wants to do it. If not, anyone else who wants to do this can! Thanks guys, but ol' Mr. Stalker keeps coming back here, no matter how many times he gets banned, and I'm just tired of fighting with it. So I'm out!

Carrieflattsfan

I love BA, but DYTAM is so cute and has some of my favorite lyrics on the album. It's infectious and I can't help but smile when I hear it. I adore how happy Carrie sounds, because it makes ME happy. Like Nicole said, Carrie has a really amazing ability to make the listener feel the emotion, and DYTAM is a prime example.

allamericangirl8

I'm leaving the site, so I'm going to leave the rounds in charge of Nicole, if she wants to do it. If not, anyone else who wants to do this can! Thanks guys, but ol' Mr. Stalker keeps coming back here, no matter how many times he gets banned, and I'm just tired of fighting with it. So I'm out!

Sure, I'll take over. But we want you to stay.

[Edit] To quote the GN'R song, why let that one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch. ;D