Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4: What Can I Say vs Temporary Home

What Can I Say vs Temporary Home

• What Can I Say

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Temporary Home

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allamericangirl8

so-cute-crying-face.jpg

Does WCIS actually stand a chance!?

Mezik

What Can I Say, it's a masterpiece - my all time favourite Carrie track. Should of been a single. :(

thunder92

I voted WCIS.

I like TH but it got old for me, mainly the studio version. I could listen to it live over and over again but I skip the studio version quite often.

PRGuy79

I absolutely love Temporary Home - for so many reasons. I love the message, the music video (which makes me cry and features a powerhouse acting performance by Carrie), and the back story of how Mike inspired Carrie to write a song like this (called "Temporary Home") after they read "The Purpose Driven Life" together. For all of these reasons, I root for Temporary Home to win this round, and every round. :)

supercarriefan

This is actually turning out to be a really good match lol. There is actually some competition instead of one song absolutely clobbering another one.