Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5: Blown Away vs. Nobody Ever Told You

Which song is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allamericangirl8

In a sad turn of events, ten people had a really spastic mouse and accidentally voted for Blown Away, so Blown Away beat Forever Changed. :(

This could be the [second] most unnecessary round in this whole shindig, but for fairness' sake, I give you Blown Away vs Nobody Ever Told You.

carebear4eva

Nicole, you would make a simply terrible Justice.

"Are you guys fu*king kidding me? INNOCENT? INNOCENT? Look at his bloody face and tell me he's innocent! I don't give a sh*t what the jury said, he's guilty, you dirtbags!"

*Ten Minutes Later*

"Sigh, very well...So, the Honourable Jury has successfully reached a decision. In a gross miscarriage of justice, John Doe is declared innocent, despite the fact that it's so obvious he killed that man. Guess the jurors were on bath salts or something....Oh well, you're free to go even though I know you killed him....Case dismissed!"

pklongbeach

Well, I gotta agree that this one is a no brainer.
I won't go back down the road of NETY not even making much sense to me, I will just say that I pretty much skip it every time now.
BA (BA still impresses me enough eachtime I almost always repeat it).

supercarriefan

I voted for Nobody Ever Told You. I really enjoy the song. It's cute and has a good message. Plus, it needs to get a few votes in this poll lol.
At this point, I think we should just declare BA the winner of the entire thing because I can't see anything except maybe Wine After Whiskey beating it.

carebear4eva

I voted for Nobody Ever Told You. I really enjoy the song. It's cute and has a good message. Plus, it needs to get a few votes in this poll lol.
At this point, I think we should just declare BA the winner of the entire thing because I can't see anything except maybe Wine After Whiskey beating it.

Hipster. (According to Nicole :p)

pklongbeach

You voted for it because you felt it needed votes????!!!!
What am I going to do with you!
( I think if you were asked to pick between black and white your diplomatic head might explode, Ha ha.)
JK.

supercarriefan

You voted for it because you felt it needed votes????!!!!
What am I going to do with you!
( I think if you were asked to pick between black and white your diplomatic head might explode, Ha ha.)
JK.

I didn't vote for it solely because it needed votes. I voted for it because I actually like it. I've probably listened to NETY more than I have BA. I know that probably just baffles some people, but it's true lol.

Would grey be an option on this black and white poll :p?

Carrieflattsfan

I really like NETY. I think it's absolutely adorable and Carrie sounds so happy singing it. But it's a no-brainier against BA for me. BA it is. That said, I really hope something can at least give BA some competition sometime soon. We practically declared the winner when it beat TBC, lol.

pklongbeach

I didn't vote for it solely because it needed votes. I voted for it because I actually like it. I've probably listened to NETY more than I have BA. I know that probably just baffles some people, but it's true lol.

W:pould grey be an option on this black and white poll ?
Ha ha, No, you must choose!
(btw, I could totally see someone liking NETY better. Truth is BA can be a polorizing song.)

Lstname89

Lol, two pitty votes for NETY.

Like putting a trashy trailer next to a multi-million dollar house, with a golden pond, filled with $100 bills...

Lstname89

I do have to admit, sometimes I get a little nauseated when she sings "Shine like a diamond, glitter like gold".

Way too cheesy for my taste, but I do love the music.

Louisa

I voted for 'Blown Away'. I do love 'Nobody Ever Told You' though. I even have it as my ringtone! It's a cute fun song. :)

epicamends

I feel like GIG might beat BA, then it'll come between GIG & WAW. And hopefully WAW wins the whole thing, since it's flawless. ;)

SoulDemiuges

Nicole you are so funny that I actually enjoy posting in your threads.

I like NETY a lot, but this is a no brainer for me.

WHEN FACING "WHO ARE YOU", HOWEVER, I WILL BE THAT ONE VOTE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

allamericangirl8

Nicole, you would make a simply terrible Justice.

"Are you guys fu*king kidding me? INNOCENT? INNOCENT? Look at his bloody face and tell me he's innocent! I don't give a sh*t what the jury said, he's guilty, you dirtbags!"

*Ten Minutes Later*

"Sigh, very well...So, the Honourable Jury has successfully reached a decision. In a gross miscarriage of justice, John Doe is declared innocent, despite the fact that it's so obvious he killed that man. Guess the jurors were on bath salts or something....Oh well, you're free to go even though I know you killed him....Case dismissed!"

You act like I'm biased. :confused: