Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5: Blown Away vs. Nobody Ever Told You

Which song is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carebearcarrie

I feel like GIG might beat BA, then it'll come between GIG & WAW. And hopefully WAW wins the whole thing, since it's flawless. ;)

I think I'm the only one who doesn't care for WAW. I skip it more than TGFH. The way everyone loves WAW is the love i have for WAY...

Farawayhills

While I don't think "Blown Away" is the best song on the album (and I've voted for GG, TBC and FC in earlier rounds), I am voting for BA this time

NETY is a good song for Carrie to include on the album - it's a confidence booster for people who feel they're under-appreciated - and lots of us go through that feeling at various times of our lives. I'd rate it as one of Carrie's "message" songs, and I see it as something of an antidote to the brash "good time" songs that are popular particularly with some of the male Mainstream singers.. However, I don't see it as winning against "Blown Away", which has a darker, more dramatic theme, and more innovative music. However, both themes are unusual in their own way, and credit to Carrie for including both.

opry051008

I totally love NETY, especially Carrie's live performances. However, it is up against the better song, BA. But in the end I'm going to vote for NETY just because I can. :)

mlawlor

I agree with Farawayhills. NETY is probably my most played BA song, right now, and it's great live, but It's lasting power may be limited. During the PO era, I was one of the "Quitter fans", and I realized today that after listening to it after hearing what BA has brought, it's just not the same...;)

countrymusicfan15

I agree with Farawayhills. NETY is probably my most played BA song, right now, and it's great live, but It's lasting power may be limited. During the PO era, I was one of the "Quitter fans", and I realized today that after listening to it after hearing what BA has brought, it's just not the same...;)

I still LOVE Quitter! :D