Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7: Blown Away vs. Thank God For Hometowns

Which song is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaclynDenisex23

I actually really love the song Thank God for Hometowns... but it doesn't compare to Blown Away. LOVE IT! I do wish it had just a few more country aspects to it so it would please the more traditional country fans. Either way, Blown away is the winner... hands down!

simonplay

Blown Away is my favorite song from Carrie , but I feel a conection with TGFH because I study in other state.

I love this part :

"Thank God for the country lines that welcome you back in
When you were dying to get out"

So TGFH its a important song for me. :)

carebearcarrie

I think we should try this game a second time when this one is over but do it backwards. like WAY against WAW and so on. THIS would make for a much more interesting game.

carrieultimate

I feel like I'm the only Carrie fan here that LOVES everything about Thank God For Hometowns. There's just something infectious about that song to me and I always find myself skipping straight to that song when I pop the BA cd in. It might be because I psent almost 6 months away from home during the time BA was released and part of me was longing to go home so that song really connected. I would actually love for this to be a single, but reading through several posts, I can tell that some think that would be a disaster. But IMO, this is one of those hometown songs that is not predictable, it would actually be bringing something new to the table as far as that niche in the country genre goes.

Marie2011

i have to admit i don't like how in the poll it has thank god for zzzzzz i mean just because you think TGFH is boring, doesn't mean that everybody else does #just saying.