Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Cowboy Casanova vs Change

Cowboy Casanova vs Change

• Cowboy Casanova

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Change

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allamericangirl8

Cowboy Casanova, but I'd like to stress how grossly underrated Change is. People simply overlook it because it should've been a kickass charity single instead of an album cut.

Burst

The highly overrated Cowboy Casanova is taking out some amazing songs :(

I voted Change. It's kinda cheesy, but her vocals are great and it's powerful.

maddkat

Staff member
voted CC, it should have been Quitter dang it, with a shout out to Change ( that Heroes performance was epic)

Schrodinger

I can't believe you all love CC so much, it's candy coated misery :p If it Gives you feelings that you don't want to fight then there's probably no stopping it...sigh :rolleyes:

I must not get the whole cheesy thing. I think Change is far from cheesy. At its core Carrie reminds us that doing a little is so much better than doing nothing. Thirty-six cents of every Play On tour ticket went to Save the Children. It amounted to $140,000.00. Last year the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign raised $147.6 million. $37 million of that was from hosted Kettles at Walmart stores. I think we can all see the power of spare change. BTW in 2010 Kieth Urban kicked off the campaign and this year Kenny did it. I just don't get what is so cheesy about that.

Last edited:

thunder92

CC this time around! Change is a nice song and has awesome vocals, but I just dont get into it too often

thunder92

I can't believe you all love CC so much, it's candy coated misery :p If it Gives you feelings that you don't want to fight then there's probably no stopping it...sigh :rolleyes:

I must not get the whole cheesy thing. I think Change is far from cheesy. At its core Carrie reminds us the doing a little is so much better than doing nothing. Thirty-six cents of every Play On tour ticket went to Save the Children. It amounted to $140,00.00. Last year the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign raised $147.6 million. $37 million of that was from hosted Kettles at Walmart stores. I think we can all see the power of spare change. BTW in 2010 Kieth Urban kicked off the campaign and this year Kenny did it. I just don't get what is so cheesy about that.

agree. it seems anything thats charity based/spiritual is cheesy lol when its not. It does what its supposed to do, tell a story of an important topic.

PRGuy79

Cowboy Casanova. And that video was awesome, too! Go Carrie and those dance moves! :)

I love Change, too, by the way. I just gotta go with the one I play most often, which also happens to be one of Carrie's biggest hits, so CC it is!

Schrodinger

^ I wonder if people who say Carrie lacks subtlety and doesn't connect with her songs have ever seen her sing like this.

pklongbeach

That Change video is absolute vocal showcase. Amazing.
Change.
Partcially just cause i want to support the fact that she continues to choose music for it's messege and effort to make this a better world.
There is only so much Cowboy Cassanova you can have before you start looking for something that means something.
"And it's a Bi..ch to sing and she slays it!"

DizzyDollyDee

Her Heroes performance has always stayed foremost in my memory as one of her great performances and thats hard as she has had so many - outside of her videos. That whole Heroes show was heartwarming and I remember her performance just left me in tears. Guess thats why it hurts to see frivilous performances like FGIT get any air time at all. I love quality and so does Carrie and she has produced so much for us. I love CC also - you can't have all songs like Change but I was also disappointed when it didn't get a little more notice, especially after that great performance. Thanks so much for posting the video again!! I just feel Carrie should be honored more instead of less when you look through the last even 4 years what she has done - outside of country, let alone for country.

carebear4eva

Her Heroes performance has always stayed foremost in my memory as one of her great performances and thats hard as she has had so many - outside of her videos. That whole Heroes show was heartwarming and I remember her performance just left me in tears. Guess thats why it hurts to see frivilous performances like FGIT get any air time at all. I love quality and so does Carrie and she has produced so much for us. I love CC also - you can't have all songs like Change but I was also disappointed when it didn't get a little more notice, especially after that great performance. Thanks so much for posting the video again!! I just feel Carrie should be honored more instead of less when you look through the last even 4 years what she has done - outside of country, let alone for country.

I felt the SAME THING when Carrie performed BHC, LN, CC, UI, SLT and GG on national TV.