Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sacha Quarles on Grammy Style: Carrie Underwood

Smokyiiis

Sacha Quarles on Grammy Stars Adele, Carrie Underwood and Rihanna

Carrie Underwood: Low Romantic Updo

"One word, Amazing," says Sacha. "The hair, make-up, and dress were perfect! This girl shines. I can’t recall an awards show where she hasn’t brought it! I love it when a hairstylist can create a look so beautiful that also can last all night. This is always important to me." Sacha recommends taking the added step of using extensions, either clip in, adhesive or bonded, to create volume. "I think every salon should offer extensions," he says. "Salons that don't use these are losing out, not just for themselves, but for their clients. It is a great way for your clients to get volume. It's a great way to make the hair your clients have look gorgeous."

GET THE LOOK:
  1. Start with a great blowout focusing on lots of volume at the roots—try PRAVANA Elevate Botanical Root Boost for added lift.
  2. Use a few hot rollers on top to provide lift and direction; be sure to let the set cool before styling.
  3. After removing the rollers, rake fingers through hair to break up the set.
  4. Lightly twist the sides back into a semi fishtail or messy braid.

jaylee50

I love the praise for Carrie. This is another way of saying Carrie cares enough to put time, effort and pride into everything she does.
We already know this, and I love to read about the praises Carrie receives as a result of it.

jptexas

Carrie has never failed to impress when it comes to her image, style, fashion sense in any of these awards shows. She really cares about her looks, how
she presents herself to the public and especially her fans. Put it this way, I don't think we'll ever see her arrive to an awards show wearing a medieval
exorsist costume or being brought into the theater inside an egg. I'm just saying.

pklongbeach

What I love is that she continues to evolve as well.
When you see her many looks over the years you ask yourself how she can continue to evoke that "wow" moment. Cause her looks tend toward the conservative. But then you see her at this years grammys and it's like "WOW' mature classy gorgeous (of course). Just amazing how she continues to evolve.

Mirasa45A

What I love is that she continues to evolve as well.
When you see her many looks over the years you ask yourself how she can continue to evoke that "wow" moment. Cause her looks tend toward the conservative. But then you see her at this years grammys and it's like "WOW' mature classy gorgeous (of course). Just amazing how she continues to evolve.

Carrie has become a very elegant beautiful woman.

DaisyTweets

Yes, she has and how a few in the press could call that Grammy gown "matronly" is beyond me...did they not see Carrie when she turned around and the "no back"...WOW
Ann, I've said the very same thing about those people. But I realized when they look the way they look and wear the things they wear, well, let's just say I don't think they have any room to make comments! I mean come on Kelly O. dyes her hair gray and she's what 24 or 25? She seriously thinks she looks good?????

Carrie looked absolutely STUNNING!

Carrieflattsfan

Carrie always look elegant, classy and gorgeous at awards shows and public appearances. I love that she always brings her own sense of style to her clothing too. I don't always like some of the clothes she wears, but her confidence radiates through her; she can wear anything and look confident, comfortable and classy. :)

maddkat

Staff member
Agree, Carrie is evolved into quite the elegant , beautiful woman.

And props should be given to Trish Townsend , stylist extraordinaire, for her contributions to the evolution and Melissa who just nails the hair time after time. :)

littlefolkgal

Carrie didn't look matronly. Even if the back had been covered up completely, she still would have personified a woman of class and elegance. She even walks the part. Makes me think of Grace Kelly. She looked amazing and always has.