Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sales numbers for carrie's singles and albums

Thank you so much! This was such a great fine, so SS still is pretty far off from going platinum but hopefully holiday sales will bring it a bit closer! And hopefully after all the holiday sales JTTW will be close to 2x platinum

clarkie

Thank you so much! This was such a great fine, so SS still is pretty far off from going platinum but hopefully holiday sales will bring it a bit closer! And hopefully after all the holiday sales JTTW will be close to 2x platinum

yea, it shouldn't be too long now if SS got almost 60,000 downloads in the last 10 months

liveasong

7,133,000, "Some Hearts"
3,217,000, "Carnival Ride"
2,041,000, "Play On"

3,314,000, "Before He Cheats"
1,897,000, "Jesus, Take the Wheel"
1,697,000, "Cowboy Casanova"
1,429,000, "All-American Girl"
1,202,000, "Undo It"
1,078,000, "Last Name"
1,069,000, "Remind Me" ( Brad Paisley featuring Underwood)
1,011,000, "Just a Dream"
962,000, "So Small"
891,000, "I Told You So"
777,000, "Temporary Home"
705,000, "Wasted"
442,000, "Mama's Song"
403,000, "Don't Forget to Remember Me"

Oh my god! Mama's Song will reach 500,000 soon! Another gold single! :D

carrieidol1

So close to another Platinum and another Gold single.

I don't care what anyone says, Carrie really is a sales beast and I love it!!!

My personal hope for album #4 is to ultimately sell 2,000,000. I think it's very doable. PO would have sold more had the singles been chosen more wisely - never releasing MS. But that's besides the point. If Carrie delivers a single-friendly album like she always has, radio will eat it up, and albums will fly off the shelves. It'll only help if she gets the critical acclaim that she hasn't really ever gotten before, and I have a great feeling this will be the album that it all happens for her! :)

carrieidol1

Alright, don't hate me, but I'd personally love to see SWSRN's up to date single sales for comparison. Obviously for her material she has the crossover sales, but it'd be nice to compare. Carrie's sales are very impressive for really having predominately Country radio only with the occasional Hot A/C or Pop spin of LN, UI, or BHC.

Manchs

So close to another Platinum and another Gold single.

I don't care what anyone says, Carrie really is a sales beast and I love it!!!

My personal hope for album #4 is to ultimately sell 2,000,000. I think it's very doable. PO would have sold more had the singles been chosen more wisely - never releasing MS. But that's besides the point. If Carrie delivers a single-friendly album like she always has, radio will eat it up, and albums will fly off the shelves. It'll only help if she gets the critical acclaim that she hasn't really ever gotten before, and I have a great feeling this will be the album that it all happens for her! :)

I think that too. In the long run, I guess it will top the 2 million mark. And pay attention because ITYS is coming for that Platinum certification as well!

Too bad DFTRM is selling poorly. It's gonna take like 3 years to be certified Gold :/

carrieidol1

I think that too. In the long run, I guess it will top the 2 million mark. And pay attention because ITYS is coming for that Platinum certification as well!

Too bad DFTRM is selling poorly. It's gonna take like 3 years to be certified Gold :/

I'm not sure, it seems close but if it's selling 1,000 a week that's still over 100 weeks until Platinum. And we don't even know if it's selling that much, or more.

DFTRM is higher than I thought. The last time we had an update on it, it was in the 200,000 range. So although DFTRM's sales are relatively low, I'm still impressed with 400,000 which is relatively close to Gold, although, like you said, a Gold certification is years down the road.

Cps235

Impressive sales from Ms. Underwood! Thanks Billboard for doing this! I am sure it answers many questions from Carrie Fans :)

Thanks for posting!

Manchs

I'm not sure, it seems close but if it's selling 1,000 a week that's still over 100 weeks until Platinum. And we don't even know if it's selling that much, or more.

DFTRM is higher than I thought. The last time we had an update on it, it was in the 200,000 range. So although DFTRM's sales are relatively low, I'm still impressed with 400,000 which is relatively close to Gold, although, like you said, a Gold certification is years down the road.

The last update on it was in last september. It sold just 30k in more than a year... I think ITYS has a nice shot to be Platinum...

Ps: ITYD is selling 1,5k~ weekly.

Kizmet311

Thanks so much for the numbers! Wasted is still my favorite song ever, so I'm surprised it isn't platinum yet. Probably Carrie's most underrated single ever.