Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarah Michelle Gellar to Return to 'All My Children

Casper

Former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar is heading back to All My Children.
The actress confirmed Thursday at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour in Beverly Hills that she will return to the ABC soap opera for one day.

The actress, who played Kendall Hart on about 30 episodes of All My Children from 1993-95, confirmed she’ll be taking a break from the CW’s upcoming drama Ringer to film one day on the soap.

“I don’t want to be Kendall, that’s Alica’s role,” she told critics, referring to the part currently played by Alicia Minshew. “I have no idea what I’m going to be doing.”

All My Children will air its final episode on ABC on Sept. 23.

Sarah Michelle Gellar to Return to 'All My Children' - Hollywood Reporter

I never watched this show but I might watch the episode sarah appears in...

GumbyJRH

That's awesome! I don't watch it either but I do love Sarah! I might watch it toooo.... I will def be checking her new show out, Ringer, when it comes on... :)