Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saw Carrie in the Washington Post

m.chill99

Today in 3rd period we had debate on whether the press should be free or not, and my group picked not. I wanted to say free, but majority votes said not...oh well. Anyways, we had to go through the Washington Post and find articles that were pointless if we were against, or if we were with, we would have to find articles that show we should have a free press. Then while I was flipping through I saw Carrie I was like "OH MY GOSH IT'S CARRIE UNDERWOOD!" and my friend was like "What?" I pointed to Carrie and said "LOOK, IT'S CARRIE UNDERWOOD!" (btw, it was an article about the George Bush honor) and it has a picture of all these artists and Carrie was at the top:) I saw Miranda Cosgrove then cut her face out:p I also saw Reba McEntire so I cut out the picture of her and I put it in my binder. Yes, I did cut out the picture of Carrie and put it in my binder:) In 4th period the guy I hate but sadly have to sit next to was like "What's on your binder?" and I said "IT'S CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!!!!" and this went through my head "how do you NOT know her? There was a time when they played her on hot995..." and he was like "oh...I couldn't see with the glare from the light" but then this went through my head once he said that "yeah...keep on lying. I know you don't like her!!!!" but I really said "mhmmm...."