Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 26 2012] Green Bay, WI - Resch Center

Ann055

@KendraMeinert 22 Hours Ago
Not to change the subject but ... Carrie Underwood playing sold-out #GreenBay show tmrw night. As far as #NFL mess distractions go, not bad!

I'm the entertainment and Sunday Life editor for the Green Bay Press-Gazette. (And an avid gardener on the side.)

She tweeted she will be tweeting from the show tonight.

Marie2011

ok let me get this right is today show, and tomorrow show sold out?

Also this is just a quick reminder- Request BA- Particularly in Canada, it is currently at #1 lets keep it there for another week at least, so REQUEST people REQUEST.

Gator

I was in Green Bay three weeks ago. At that time, one of the local radio stations had a promo where people could win tickets for the Blown Away concert. They also said the concert was a sold-out. Others had told me the same thing as well.

opry051008

ok let me get this right is today show, and tomorrow show sold out?

Also this is just a quick reminder- Request BA- Particularly in Canada, it is currently at #1 lets keep it there for another week at least, so REQUEST people REQUEST.

Yes, the Resch Center is completely sold out.