Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously? Carrie Underwood Angers Fans?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddkat

Staff member
^ looks like fox is just trying to stir trouble where none exist.What'd Carrie do to them?
There are always negative comments about everything why in the h**l write and article about this?

txacar

Wonder why the writer thought they were fans. It's the same people who write ugly things on every instagram she posts. People don't read. Carrie merely said "their chance to have a BIG family," not that she couldn't have more children.

I almost wish social media had never happened. I never knew there were so many mean people in the world.

rcramer

Wonder why the writer thought they were fans. It's the same people who write ugly things on every instagram she posts. People don't read. Carrie merely said "their chance to have a BIG family," not that she couldn't have more children.

I almost wish social media had never happened. I never knew there were so many mean people in the world.

Seriously though.... Makes one wonder.....

AdamJ

It amazes me that people read articles and take away what they want to take from it. Carrie never said that she was not going to have more children---only that she and Mike have missed having a big family naturally and that they have talked about adopting children. At 35 years old I would not recommend having 4 or 5 more children (big family), therefore---adoption is a really good option and there are many children that need adopting. Mike and Carrie would be ideal parents for those children and treat them as their biological children. I really think that there are many more negative people in today's world than there were 5 years ago. The internet is full of mean spirited people. They are definitely not fans...Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?

DaisyTweets

It amazes me that people read articles and take away what they want to take from it. Carrie never said that she was not going to have more children---only that she and Mike have missed having a big family naturally and that they have talked about adopting children. At 35 years old I would not recommend having 4 or 5 more children (big family), therefore---adoption is a really good option and there are many children that need adopting. Mike and Carrie would be ideal parents for those children and treat them as their biological children. I really think that there are many more negative people in today's world than there were 5 years ago. The internet is full of mean spirited people. They are definitely not fans...Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
Good to see you around these parts, Adam!!!! Your support and positive thoughts are missed!!! Hope your studies and your 'doctoring' are going well!!!!

Carrie Underwood angers fans with comments about fertility | Fox News

Good grief.....must not be real fans if that's the case.

I had to shake my head at that one too.There’s just no way that those people are complaining are “real fans” when a real fan of hers would respect Carrie if she chose to go the adoption route,seeing as she & Mike would be ideal parents for adopting a kid & treating them like they were their own biological kids.She only said that she might’ve missed the window to have a big family,not that she couldn’t have kids anymore!!Are people that lazy that they can’t read the article to see what it actually said?It just had to be a small group of people that aren’t Carrie fans who said that because no real Carrie fan would get angry over something so trivial!!This is why people don’t trust the media,they twist words around to suit their own agenda & fail to do the research in order to make the story true & factual!!Who even came out with this “news” anyways & how did this story even get started in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countryfan2448

If Carrie says she missed her chance on having a big family then you people don't need to question it just leave it be. Like her fall that people keep on running their mouths about just leave it be. It's none of your business.

txacar

^We're not criticizing her, we're defending her. We have the right to comment on articles/people who spread false information about Carrie.

jimshoe

This is foxnews desperate attempt to get an article on their website more web traffic.. Sadly I have to confess I took the bait, I should have known given the source not to do so, won't make that mistake again.

txacar

I wasn't talking about you all i talk about "THEM" out there in the world that can't stop the hate.

Sorry I misunderstood. I totally agree on that!!!! Same old hater trolls on anything that even mentions Carrie, and especially on youtube and her instagram.

teesharky

Must be a slow news day. No new Trump
stuff for the media to bash 24/7. So now they go after Carrie. What a disgrace the media has become. Clearly Carrie wasn’t saying you can’t have babies after 35. She was only saying she might not be able to have a big family. People are so filled with hate these days they have lost all rational thought- including the media.

liz278

I really like what Alison Bonaguro said in her tweet. "Four measly tweets and you think "parents are furious" and that @carrieunderwood is "facing backlash". Do you clickbaiters have no shame?

MSCarriefan

I saw a lot of comments on both Facebook and Twitter saying it's her business and we should not judge. A lot also said that she said "big" family not more kids in general. So I feel like she has a lot of people taking up for her and the media's crazy stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.