Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simon Compliments Carrie again!!! (:

Carrieflattsfan

There's an interview on the 9513 website & Simon discusses Idol and Carrie:

"With all the fluff and hype that goes with the territory, Cowell says it still comes down to a great song as being the most important marketing tool for a new artist. “I think if you choose the right song, it’s obviously going to make a massive difference. Carrie Underwood is a good example of almost the perfect audition when we first met her [on American Idol]. Everything was right: from the way she looked, from her attitude, her song choice [Bonnie Raitt’s “I Can’t Make You Love Me”], her voice. If everything was as easy as that, judging these shows would be a breeze, I’ve got to tell you.”

Great compliment for our girl! Impressive how much she's won over Simon from the start of Idol.:D

http://www.the9513.com/interview-with-simon-cowell-the-x-factor-comes-to-america/#comment-178624

Cps235

Awesome, Simon is always giving praise to Carrie! Thanks for posting! Carrie definitely set the bar high for other contestants.