Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM :Stagecouch

monkeyboy16

This genuinely made my whole entire month. I love how Drinking Alone was a bit different from her ACM performance! And I don’t even remember the last time she sang SWISLY! Thanks for capping too!!

Did she sing it on the Play On Tour? I don’t remember

Last edited:
Did she sing it on the Plan On Tour? I don’t remember

Yes she did I believe! I saw tweets recently wanting her to sing this song. I bet she saw it because it seems like too much of a coincidence for her just to randomly pick it...she sounded angelic on it.

And also I would LOVE if she did like an hour and a half of these type performances for the FCP if it’s online or something this year.

LilUnderwood

I completely agree!! Full acoustic tour would just be incredible! Maybe even a full acoustic album too! This is exactly what I needed today!

liz278

I loved her set.

Are they just going to replay the same thing or is she going to be doing something else on the second set?

Undo it and drinking alone are fantastic as acoustic performances.

She always has a great set list at festivals even if this one is from the couch.

Nicole885

She sounded as amazing as ever.
SWISLY is one of my favorites, so happy to hear her sing it again-and acoustically was divine.

jimshoe

Yes she did I believe! I saw tweets recently wanting her to sing this song. I bet she saw it because it seems like too much of a coincidence for her just to randomly pick it...she sounded angelic on it.

And also I would LOVE if she did like an hour and a half of these type performances for the FCP if it’s online or something this year.

OK if her fans tweets got her to sing SWISLY maybe we should all tweet her asking for an acoustic concert for her fanclub party! It can't hurt!!!!