Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skylar Laine Thread

teesharky

She just tweeted happy birthday to Carrie! Nice! So I may have to vote for her a few times now. Ha ha

Naco1776

"It's hard saying no to someone like Jimmy," Skylar said. "You don't want to be disrespectful to anyone, especially someone who has done so much in the music business. But you just have to say it in a nice way - 'I'm not feeling it for myself.' And it's something you have to do because the last thing you want to do is go out on that stage and sing a song that you're not comfortable with."

Skylar Laine continues 'Idol' run tonight | The Clarion-Ledger | clarionledger.com

Ann055

Looks like Our Girl has sent necklaces to the Idol contestants. Here is a tweet from Skylar:

@SLaineAI11
@carrieunderwood thank you so much for the beautiful necklace and card! It means so much to me!!

Naco1776

Time and distance will stretch the fabric of any relationship. Time, distance and fame … that can be a back breaker. However, 20-year-old Joseph Dominick doesn’t seem concerned about losing his famous girlfriend while she sings for her television life on the ‘American Idol’ stage. He’s been with Skylar Laine for three years — long enough to know that a woman needs some space.

“This is Skylar’s time, and I don’t want her worried about me,” Dominick tells the Jackson Clarion Ledger. “That’s the last thing she needs right now. I want her focused on going as far as she can. Plus, I knew all along singing is what she wanted to do.”

Skylar Laine’s Boyfriend Cheering for the ‘American Idol’ Contestant From Home