Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNF 2023

CU4ever

I wonder if as long as she’s at Universal she will be Able to do this, since NBC is Universal’s channel. I sure would like that! If nothing more I hope she can do this as long as it’s favorably reviewed and people like it, which so far I think it always is. I think the organizers probably still realize Carrie is a pretty huge catch and a household name which is what they’re looking for

PRGuy79

I wonder if as long as she’s at Universal she will be Able to do this, since NBC is Universal’s channel. I sure would like that! If nothing more I hope she can do this as long as it’s favorably reviewed and people like it, which so far I think it always is. I think the organizers probably still realize Carrie is a pretty huge catch and a household name which is what they’re looking for
I wish her connection with Universal would yield some great movie roles, too. I would love to see Carrie give it another try.

tgbrinker

Just thinking about all the SNF intros...

Maybe unpopular opinion for the general public, but I loved the 2016-2018 intro songs - 2 years of Oh, Sunday Night and a year of Game On. Especially Game On.

I think it was awesome Carrie & Co. wanted to get creative and be even more heavily involved in the process by retooling one of her own songs and writing a new one.

CU4ever

I wish her connection with Universal would yield some great movie roles, too. I would love to see Carrie give it another try.
Me too. This is probably the thing I want most from her career wise, for her to act. She seemed to want to do it ten years ago. Between HIMYM, Soul Surfer, and TSOM. But I think the reception to the sound of music kind of stopped her goals for it. But everyone loved her in HIMYM and Soul Surfer. It would be great publicity, too. The cameo in Cobra Kai was fun. She said a few years ago “never say never”, but I sadly doubt it will happen. Universal should totally try to put her in one of their movies or something, even as a guest star.

Until then, I’m thankful we have SNF!

CU4ever

I just have to say, the amount of viral Tiktok videos I have seen about Carrie and the theme song for SNF has been insane, and I love it. This is just really absolutely amazing exposure for Carrie, everyone loves her doing it, loves the song, and I hope she does it for many more years to come.

tgbrinker

Conspiracy theory: 2023 has been all about building hype for a future rock album from Carrie.

The Sirius Channel w/ Octane crossover, the GnR shows, and lots of drumming over the last year… hmm…