Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some country track sales figures (including BHC) from Chart Watch - w/e 7/10/11

Pi314CA

Here are total sales figures for some country tracks found in a ChartWatch article:

The Band Perry's "If I Die Young" jumps from #31 to #24 in its 33rd week. The song has sold 2,355,000 digital copies, which makes it the ninth best-selling country song in digital history. Among hits by groups or duos, it's fourth, behind Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" (5,210,000), Zac Brown Band's "Chicken Fried" (2,824,000) and Rascal Flatts' "Life Is A Highway" (2,639,000).

Incidentally, I was glad to read that J.Lo signed on for another season as a judge on American Idol. She's very good on the show, and the show has been for her. Her smash "On The Floor" (featuring Pitbull) has sold 2,732,000 copies. Only two songs by Idol contestants have sold that many digital copies. "No Air" by Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown has sold 3,313,000 copies. "Before He Cheats" by Season 4 winner Carrie Underwood has sold 3,262,000.

Link: Week Ending July 10, 2011. Songs: Rolling Over Everybody - Chart Watch

allamericangirl8

Wait, RF's best-selling song is "Life Is A Highway?" I thought it was "Bless the Broken Road." D:

I. . . That's just . . . I feel lied to.