Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Hearts Survivor Game

carriefann

Ok I noticed both Play On and Carnival Ride have Survivor games, but not Some Hearts! So...

Vote for which song you would like to see get kicked off!

1. Wasted
2. Don't Forget to Remember Me
3. Some Hearts
4. Jesus, Take the Wheel
5. The Night Before (Life Goes On)
6. Lessons Learned
7. Before He Cheats
8. Starts With Goodbye
9. I Just Can't Live a Lie
10. We're Young and Beautiful
11. That's Where It Is
12. Whenever You Remember
13. I Ain't in Checotah Anymore
14. Inside Your Heaven

First round voting ends July 29, 2011!

I vote to evict The Night Before (Life Goes On)

JB172

I can't wait until this gets down to the Top 4, it will get very interesting.

As for the first one I would vote out I have to go with "I Just Can't Live a Lie".

Skippayeeee

I was gonna start this as I pointed out... oh well :(

"Inside Your Heaven".

Changed my vote, from "I Just Can't Live a Lie" to "Inside Your Heaven" just in case you already started counting.

Last edited:

Claire2004

I vote Inside Your Heaven

(Pls don't kill I Just Can't Live A Lie this early in the game. I love that song. lol)

Carrieflattsfan

I vote Inside Your Heaven

(Pls don't kill I Just Can't Live A Lie this early in the game. I love that song. lol)

I love that song so dang much! It's my favorite song on SH & one of my all-time favorites from Carrie.
I'll be so sad if it's voted out so soon. :(

Inside Your Heaven

...Just 'cause I love "I Just Can't Live a Lie." :haha:

We're starting an alliance to save "I Just Can't Live A Lie." Vote for it if someone votes to evict it. Peace?;)

carriefann

I was gonna start this as I pointed out... oh well :(

"Inside Your Heaven".

Changed my vote, from "I Just Can't Live a Lie" to "Inside Your Heaven" just in case you already started counting.

Yes, i started counting. I changed your vote. Ok so far we have a vote of 7-3-1, with Inside Your Heaven in the lead to get voted out!

carriefann

Just a reminder- First Round Voting ends tomorrow, July 29, sometime in the afternoon! I will let you know when the first round is over!

So far, the results are looking like this:

Inside Your Heaven- 7 votes

I Just Can't Live A Lie- 3 votes

The Night Before (Life Goes On)- 1 vote

allamericangirl8

We're starting an alliance to save "I Just Can't Live A Lie." Vote for it if someone votes to evict it. Peace?;)

For now, but if it comes down to IJCLAL vs TWII, I'm sorry to say there will be a lot of sacrifices in order. TWII is my favourite Carrie song of all-time.

I just can't believe people already wanna kill IJCLAL. I can think of at least four or five songs I like less than that song. It's so beautiful.

Jane-Alex

I Just Can't Live a Lie

I can´t believe so many people voted for IYH..that´s amazing song and there are amazing vocals.....I was very surprised that so many voted for this song (in my opinion, there are other songs that aren´t so good)