Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Of My Fan Club Party & Opry Photos 6.7.11

carriegal

So I barley took photos at the Fan Club Party because I couldn't get a clear shot of her, (We were on the right side of the stage and I could see her if I looked past Shawn's microphone and got two smiles from her) Don't get me wrong the party was still a ton of fun and Carrie looked and sounded fabulous as usual. (I loved that we heard 'There's A Place For Us' she sounded so amazing on that, I had never heard it live so it made it really awesome) I did however get photos of Carrie when she was signing autographs at the end (I called her over as when she was walking over to sign a photo for me and she kind of shuffled on over and took my sharpie that she gave back and the photo and signed, and then everyone else came over to that side) You can see a few more Here (Just please don't post them anywhere else without credit)

She sang in no particular order [I know I'm missing two or three so feel free to remind me]
Twisted
Wasted
Last Name
This Time
There's A Place For Us
Jesus Take The Wheel
That's Where It Is
You Won't Find This
The More Boys I Meet
Cowboy Casanova

Carrie singing my photo (Thank you Donna for getting it)
24euccj.jpg

Carrie signing for everyone else
a5cfax.jpg

As you guys heard Carrie sounded amazing at The Opry so I don't really need to do a review for you all. She looked amazing to she wore the same dress we figured out is the same one she wore to her class reunion. I moved up for both shows and knelt against the stairs and while my knees hurt after it was so worth it for the amazing performances she gave. It's so awesome to see her up on there knowing that she always gives it 110%. Here are a few photos and you can see the rest here (Again just please don't post them anywhere else without credit)

Preview
skz8dc.jpg

rrscap.jpg

More
First Show
Second Show

Last edited: