Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somethin' Bad Charting on CMC Australia Top 30!

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Country Music News - Latest local and international country music news | Country Music Channel

Hello everyone :)

Somethin' Bad is 'Country Pick' this week on CMC Australia, where the video gets bulk airplay all the week! Tomorrow for example, SB is getting played 12 times (Thursday) which is a record as far as I'm concerned. SB also received a good amount of debut airplay last week before it was Country Pick this week, so expect a high debut on the Top 30 Countdown this Saturday! I'll keep y'all posted :)

-Adrian :)

Louisa

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. "Somethin' Bad" is doing so well. Congrats to Miranda and Carrie. :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I just watched it on CMC and down the bottom in writing at the start of the clip came up "CMC predict that this will be the biggest music video of the year!". For it to be the biggest music video of the year on CMC, it needs to succeed 5 weeks at no.1! I think it can happen.